Jobs at Fitsystems
Looking for a career in IT?
At Fitsystems you will be working in a fast-paced, and fun office environment.
We work with our clients to make technology work for them.
We do this by offering a complete range of business technology services from Online Backup, Managed Services, Full IT Outsourcing, Virtual Servers, Website Design, Email Hosting, Website Hosting, Broadband, Fibre Optic Broadband, VoIP Services and soo much more!
We are able to offer our staff the opportunity to develop their skills beyond just day to day IT Support. Fitsystems are looking for staff members that are keen to learn and develop new and existing skills.
Fitsystems has now completed recruitment for specific roles. However if you think you have what it takes to be a great addition to our team then you can still send your CV in to Jobs@Fitsystems.co.uk.
We Currently Have The Following Job Vacancies
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Experienced IT Support Technician to join this successful and expanding IT support company based in Brighton.
How Will A Typical Day Be Spent?
- You will be working within a busy team providing support from 1st to 3rd line.
- Providing excellent client support via telephone, email, remote desktop and on-site at customer's offices.
- You will have your own car and be happy to travel as required.
- General maintenance of computer equipment, the company's associated services, and the resolution of identified technical problems.
What's Interesting About The Role?
- This is so much more than just a normal helpdesk role, the company offers such a broad range of services & technologies, no one day is the same.
- The company is always keeping ahead of technology and you will be using all the latest tools and technologies within the industry.
- You will be given every chance to broaden your skills and knowledge, and encouraged towards obtaining industry qualifications.
What Are The Challenges?
You will need to be able to respond quickly to the needs of the business, have excellent communication skills and be patient with the ability to deal with user' demands calmly and effectively.
What Is My Background?
- You will have proven experience in an IT Support Role.
- Ability to communicate and understand issues at user and director level of customer's businesses.
- Keen to keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
What Technical Skills Will I Need?
- Strong Windows Server and Desktop OS knowledge.
- Exchange, Office 365 and other standard Microsoft packages
- General networking knowledge; Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VPN, vLANKnowledge in backup software such as Windows Backup or Veeam
- Experience in Hardware and Software.
- Ability to quote/recommend when required.
Knowledge of any of these environments would be additionally advantageous, but is NOT required. If you have any knowledge of the below technologies then please make sure they are included in your CV or covering letter.
- Industry software knowledge: Connectwise, LabTech, Quosal.
- Virtual Machine knowledge: Hyper-V, VM Ware, Clustered Environments.Cloud knowledge: Office 365, or other.
- Variety of OS knowledge: MS, Mac, Linux.
What About Career Progression?
Future career progression will be available to all individuals who show the correct attitude, contribution and effort.
What Are The Numbers?
Between 20K + 25K depending on experience.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
As a require of some of our clients - this post is subject to a check carried out at an enhanced level by the Disclosure Barring Service (formally the Criminal Records Bureau) regarding any previous criminal record. Checks need to be continuously updated and passed.
This post includes being on-call 1 weekend per month.
HOW TO APPLY: Send Your CV, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations To Contact@fitsystems.co.uk